Don't Panic!

Ha, ha, yes, don't panic, I'm still here - just completely failing to update my blog on any sort of regular basis!
So, have got a few bits and pieces to show you, lets start with this one! Listography - I used Banana Frog stamps (Quirky Numbers, Teen and Willing Race), Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, and then just some Bazzil cardstock and some lined paper from a notebook! The shaped mats are actually digital labels by Jennifer Pebbles that I converted to a Craft Robo template and cut out of card. The LO was TOTALLY inspired by this website and this blog...

Next up - yes, I know I have scrapped this photo before, but I like it, and this version was more for Banana Frog. I have used some Rouge de Garance paper and Banana Frog stamps (Funky Flowers, Teen and Tiny Teen), as well as a little bit of bling on the flowers.Another one for Banana Frog, my neice Jessica concentrating on her new PSP on Boxing Day! I just used some plain cardstock on red and black, and then the centres from the Banana Frog Build A Bloom set to create all the little circles. Some of the circles are embossed and some are raised up on little sticky pads. I used BF's Tiny Teen set again for the title.Last but not least, a set of three cards that I created with Banana Frog Build a Bloom, Teen and Tiny Teen stamps, and some very old MM card that I found in the stash pile! Unfortunately they haven't scanned particularly well, but it is too dark to try and get a decent photo of them instead, so it will have to do!


0 comments: