Still using the stash...

Have still been managing to use the stash with another couple of LO's....My neice Georgina getting a bit confused with which way round you point the camera - used lots of Basic Grey Recess and some Heidi Swapp chipboard on here.And here are some shots of my mum on Boxing Day! Have used K&Co paper, and lots of nice bling with my bejeweller on this one.

And here is a lovely LO that my Mum has done - here's what she said about it...

"A beautiful Xmas card our eldest daughter sent us, 2007. The Prima flowers are part of my xmas presents from my youngest, and the crystals with bejeweller from my grandchildren. Oh and my son bought me a digital photo frame, and my husband a Canon Selphy Printer. Am I a lucky lady or what?!"

I love that little cluster of flowers, and Mum is far braver than me actually using the scalloped cardstock - so far all I have managed to do is stroke mine!

I have another half finished LO on my desk so hopefully inspiration will strike with that one soon...

1 comments:

Kate Bucci said...

I love your LO of your mum - and I love your mum's LO! How cool to scrapbook together :)