Christmas Journal Day 7

Here's Day 7! I went with the shopping theme, journalling reads as follows -
Shopping. In theory - I love it! Am quite fond of shopping in general, but going out and buying lots of lovely gifts for people - fab!
In practice - Oh deary me. The Trafford Centre in December is NOT a pleasant place to be! Particularly when it is the 7th December, I haven't bought any pressies yet and nobody will tell me what they want! Organised, moi? Nope, you must be thinking of somebody else!

I used some BG Figgy, a MM noteworthy journalling thingy, and a clothing tag (can you believe I have a box of things like that just in case they come in handy?!)

2 comments:

Kate Bucci said...

I can believe you...because I have a box of tags too! Shopping is SUCH a nightmare, love the page though!

CloClo said...

Love this page - really simple but striking. Clo xxx