Reality TV

Now, I'm not a big fan of reality TV, up to the point where I made a conscious decision not to watch anymore of it (Big Brother was stealing FAR TOO MUCH of my time) but you so have to go and see the video of Dean Gaffney on I'm A Celebrity if you haven't already seen it. You can find the video here and don't worry, theres nothing too icky on it. According to Ste the funniest bit was actually Dec's reaction right at the end when he couldn't talk cos he was laughing too much!

My mum has finally ordered herself a Craft Robo - she couldn't decide between that and the Cricut but the promise of 24 hour technical support from me might have swung it! Although the Cricut looks great, I just think it will work out soooo much more expensive in the long run when you have to buy all the cartridges for fonts and shapes. At least with the Robo you can have any font. any size, dingbats, and so on, and it sounds like when they release the new software it will be a lot easier to make your own templates too. Long live the Craft Robo, thats what I say! And for those of you that might be wondering, I have one myself, and I don't really think there is any point waiting till the new version comes out in December because I don't think there is that much difference. Get yourself one now while they are reduced! (By the way, I DON'T WORK FOR GRAPHTEC!)

Did you go and look at my gallery on Banana Frog? In case you missed it, here's the link again. I've just finished another LO, so hopefully that will be up there soon too. Bev has put loads of new stuff on the site too in the last couple of days, there are some gorgoeus new papers and chipboard letters too.

I have purchased the first Christmas present today - but I can't tell you what it is! (Well, my 20 month old niece Georgina might read my blog, you never know!). I'll give you a clue, he's red and laughs a lot......

So, random picture for today, lets have another Florida one, just trying to remind myself that summer will come back eventually....

1 comments:

Roz said...

go on tell me what you got her, I promise I won't tell. hee hee