I'm so excited......

.....and I just can't hide it! Why, you ask? Well, today I became a member of the Design Team for the rather fabulous Banana Frog! Yay me!

I didn't mention it when I entered because I get teribly superstitious about these things and didn't really want to jinx myself, but I'm really happy to have been chosen, it's made my week! Thanks Beverley!

We had to make a LO about ourselves (eeek!), a card and an altered item. I was slightly worried about the card as it's not something I have ever really done, but I was quite pleased with how it turned out. Want to see? Here you go....


I was also really pleased with how my altered item turned out - I've been wanting to try something like that for ages and I'm glad it finally gave me the push to do it. Keep an eye on the Banana Frog website for some fab stuff from the new members of the design team!


So that was my exciting news for the day! In other news (!) we went to my brothers house for Sunday lunch, roast beef with all the trimmings followed by a delicious home made apple tart, in fact my mouth is watering at the thought of it. Yummy. The whole family was there, including my niece and nephew fresh off the flight from Florida (I don't know how they were still awake!) and gorgeous Georgina, looking like a proper little girly with her blonde hair and her sparkly shoes. They were such pretty shoes, in fact, that I had to take a piccy of them specially....

Oh yes, and can I say hello to the fellow members of the papparazi, Tracey and Mum; Steve says he is going to have to buy Georgina some shades before she gets blinded by all the camera flashes.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, brilliant news. Yahooooooooooooooooooo