Good evening my little pumpkins, hope you haven't all been missing me too much? (God knows who I'm talking too, I think my blog readership has reverted back to 1, Hello Mum!)

Well, a very exciting Tuesday today. Oh OK then, not really, pretty average actually! Went to work, didn't manage to get done half of what I wanted to, came home, made tea (lasagne and garlic bread), watched CSI, and now here I am, tapping away on my bloggy.....

Yesterday, pretty much the same, Sunday, no work, had a trip out to the Trafford Centre and went out for tea, and Saturday, worked late cos of the sale, had chinese, watched X Factor. Aah, the exciting life I lead....

My lovely blog prize from Kirsty arrived yesterday, thank you Kirsty, it is lovely and you are a very nice person indeed! And was also nice coming home from work to find a surprise box of stash waiting for me.

I shall leave you with a layout that I did last week with one of my pics from Portugal....

2 comments:

Cath said...

Gorgeous LO. Your Sat night sounds the same as mine!

Roz said...

lovely layout, and what an exciting life you lead, about as exciting as mine. I missed CSI though, so please tell me what happened.