Over a week.....


.......since I last posted! How bad's that? (said in a Peter Kay type voice)

Anyhoo, here we are, it's my day off today so I have finally got time to sit down at the PC. Have done almost no scrapping this week, but I did make a little altered book / mini album on Sunday with some pics that I took of the gang on my last day at work. I bought a cheapy kids chipboard book (99p! Bargain!) covered it with some lovely Basic Grey Hang 10 papers, added photos and a few embellies / stamps / doodling and hey presto! Instant album!

We had a bit of a day out (well, evening!) in Blackpool on Bank Holiday Monday, took the camera and got some great shots of the pleasure beach and the golden mile. On the way home it started to absolutely chuck it down so we parked on a motorway bridge and got a few shots from there, then went the scenic route home and got some lovely landscape pics. I want to have a play with some of them in Photoshop but I will try and remember to post some later.

Back to work as normal on Tuesday, it's half term so the shop is full of kids (small, screaming, adolescent, shoplifting, you name it) can't wait till they go back to school!

Oh yes, nearly forgot, we actually cut the grass last Sunday! I know, astounding isn't it! Cut the grass front and back, we had to go through it with the strimmer first cos the mower was having none of it, cleaned all the UPVC at the front, door, windows, and cleaned the steps. We were joking that the neighbours will think we are putting the house up for sale! Meant to take some before and after shots but sadly we remembered a bit too late. If only the grass would just stop growing now that would be great, but unfortunately I know we will have to do it all again in a couple of weeks. I wonder how much astroturf costs........

1 comments:

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

The altered book looks great!