Q & A and another Tiddly Ink card...

Here's another little Tiddly Inker - coloured with Promarkers. and I also printed it through my Craft Robo software and used the auto trace feature to cut it out. The Craft Robo makes a much better job of cutting these things out than I do!

Just thought I would also answer this question that someone left in my comments - Helen, I would have emailed you but there was no email address on your blogger profile!

Helen L said...
Welcome to the WMS world. I LOVE claire's stamps, and she has some of the best blog entries at times! You'll love your time here!! I also love your work on the Tiddly Inks cards. I read that you use the Promarkers: do you like them alot,and have you ever used their aquamarkers? I'm not too happy with Copics and am interested in other markers that might work better for me. Thanks for your input (if you have time :-)
I've never used the aquamarkers, I did think about ordering some to give them a try but have resisted for now. I must say though, it was mainly price that made me go for Promarkers over Copics, but I've been happy with them so far! Mind you, I am still learning how to get the best of them, and my husband still laughs at me when I spend an evening "colouring in"!


0 comments: