A Christmas Layout

I actually didn't take many photo's on Christmas Day, I was busy helping the boy to open his presents in the morning and then spent quite a lot of time in the kitchen preparing and cooking Christmas dinner! Never mind, I got a few, and was particularly fond of the one in the middle of this layout, I think I had asked him for a smile and this is what I got in return!

The journaling reads as follows..."Christmas Day 2010 – Jamie was not quite two so still not entirely sure what was going on, but after we had all opened the first couple of presents together he definitely got into the swing of things! Father Christmas brought lots of cars, Special Agent Oso toys, Mickey and friends from our Disney trip earlier in the month, and lots of other little bits and pieces. Grandma Irene gave him a toy garage and a desk, and Grandma Phil and Grandad Alan gave him a Martian Moon House, complete with rocket ship and moon mobile!"

I used some Echo Park Wintertime papers, die cut snowflakes and the title was cut on my Craft Robo from a Silhouette design.

0 comments: