Hello....

As it's almost the end of the year I thought I would try a little blog post to see if I could still remember how to log in! I'm afraid there has been a shameful lack of blogging from me over the last few months, in my defence a small child and a new job have kept me fairly busy!
I've still been managing a fair bit of crafting, although I have turned my hand to card making a bit more than scrap booking at the moment, it's easier to make a card when you are short of time!
I made quite a lot of Christmas cards this year which was a first for me, of course I didn't manage to take any pictures of them to share before I actually sent them. Never mind, will try and remember that next year!
I would like to say that I will make it my New Years Resolution to blog a bit more often, but I don't want to set myself up for a fall ha ha!

0 comments: