More cards...

All the cards I made last week have reached their intended recipients now so I can share them! I used K&Co papers and butterfly and a Cuttlebug borders embossing folder for this birthday card for my sister. I also used one of my new Inkadinkado stamps on the envelope which you might just be able to see under the card...
Thankyou card using the Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug dies for the flowers and stamp shape and a Banana Frog stamp from the Flowery Thoughts set...

Another Thankyou card using K&Co papers, (got to use all those pads up!) scallop circle and inner circle cut on Craft Robo and embossed with Spots and Dots folder, tag cut from the Tiny Tags die set, and I used the font from Banana Frogs Paperchains set to stamp on the tag.
Have got an idea in my head for some Christmas cards too, must get on with those!





0 comments: