Scrap Your Day!

I thought I would join in with Shimelle's latest challenge to "Scrap Your Day" - the idea is that on the 25th of every month for a year we take our camera's out with us and snap away, and then record the day in our scrapbook. I was lucky enough to get one of the kits from Shimelle, and I have prepared most of my pages in advance with patterned paper and cardstock so all I have to do on the 25th is take my piccys and write some journalling!
I normally end up using the computer for journalling on something like this but I thought what the heck, just handwrite it - much less bother!
I'm surprised I managed as many pictures as I did (although I totally forgot to get a shot of my alarm clock when I woke up!), some of them like my self portrait were a bit blurry but I used them anyway ;-)
At least the traffic jam I sat in on the M6 coming back from Stafford is recorded for posterity now!

0 comments: