TGIF!

It's sooooo nice to be at the weekend again. I think Friday evenings are almost my favourite part of the week.....work is done with.....the weekend still holds such promise! Especially when the weather is nice, like it has been this afternoon. Lovely and sunny, not quite up to Florida standards, but still good!

Have just finished my first LO for this Florida trip.....I started off with Expedition Everest at Disneys Animal Kingdom. It was the first park we visited, so I thought it might as well be the first LO! Have used lots of my lovely Florida stash - 7 Gypsies paper, Heidi Swapp tape, corner stamp and photo corners, some of my lovely buttons, and a stamp from the Banana Frog Postage set.

1 comments:

Thirteen Pink Ladybirds said...

Yes, I totally know what you mean about Friday afternoons. Totally.

Love that LO. Great start. Am expecting to see more...