A little bit of digi......

Thought I would try something different and have been playing around doing a bit of digi scrapping the last couple of nights.....

The first one is my chicken in Celebration last year, have used Kirsty's Key Lime Kit, Jen Caputos "Bends" action, Shabby Princess buttons, Jen Wilsons Alpha, bookplate by Holly McCaig, and stitched flower by Ashley Olson.

And then the two of us at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando, have used the Funky Funky embellishment kit, alpha and papers by SausanDesigns, and Michelle Collins stamped alpha. LOVE the colours in this kit - really bright and cheery, just what I needed now that the weather has turned cold again!

2 comments:

Thirteen Pink Ladybirds said...

Ahhhh, yes, digi..... I love it, but I just can't do it. I'll leave it to you - nice job, Swishy. The second one is just beautiful!

Kate Bucci said...

Lovin' those digi pages, specially the second one!