Things that make me happy!

So, I thought I would join in with todays blog prompt on UKS - to just have a wander round my house and take pictures of some of the things that make me happy. This is what I came up with...
My new best friend, Tickle Me Elmo TMX. If you want something that makes me smile, this little guy makes me cry laughing! If you haven't seen one in action, go and do a search on YouTube for a video of him - I guarantee it will make you laugh.
Next up - the Nintendo Wii. This makes me smile mainly because I must look such a doofus when I am prancing round the living room pretending to be 10 pin bowling , or playing golf.

Next we have coffee, I like a nice cup of coffee, but not just any old coffee mind, has to be a nice one. The current favourite is Percol Smooth Americano, little bit pricey but well worth it!So, what else. My wedding certificate, signed by Mickey and Minnie, always makes me smile because it reminds me of my favourite place, Walt Disney World in Florida, where we got married on the 29th August 2000.And of course, some scrapping stuff, all those pretty bits of paper and flowers and ribbons always make me happy, even if I am just stroking them!
Then I have my shelf full of Winnie the Poohs to keep me company in my craft room, I always bring one back from my holiday and try to find ones in different outfits each time. So far I have Squirrel Pooh, Eskimo Pooh, Lion Pooh, Bumble Pooh and Safari Pooh!Last, but by no means least - my comfy furry slippers, pure bliss after a day on my feet at work. And the slippers are sat on my bed, another thing that brings me great joy....

2 comments:

Thirteen Pink Ladybirds said...

I would pay good money to see you prancing about the lounge, playing on the Wii! I'm gonna look for that coffee, sounds nice. And ahhh, those slippers... so comfy-looking.

Michelle Green said...

tickle me elmo ROCKS!!!!!