Leaving....

So anyway, as I said earlier it was my last day at Ashton yesterday, so we had a night out at the Sheldon Arms, lots of drink was taken (some people more than others, Jackie you should be ashamed of yourself!!).

Earlier in the day they had given me some lovely pressies at work, a bunch of flowers the likes of which I have never seen, a gorgoeus Fossil ring that I have been lusting over for months, £50 of Hobbycraft vouchers (gonna do some serious damage with those!), a HUGE box of Thorntons Continental and a bottle of bubbly! So thankyou thankyou thankyou to everybody there!


Oh yes, they also presented me with two disposable cameras, apparently one has pics of peoples faces and the other one is objects that they match up with. Can't wait to see what is on there!

I start my new job tomorrow (Store Manager no less!) and am excited and apprehensive in equal parts at the moment. Everytime I start I new job I wonder why I do this to myself! Still, it will be fantastic not to have to go on the motorway to get to work, it's gonna save me loads of time and petrol money too. It will be great to actually be "the boss" too, I hope I am a good one!

0 comments: