I'm back!


I'm back! Feeling much better, getting a decent nights sleep definately helps, as does some serious stash shopping! Had a great 2 days at You Can Make It at the Reebok, got lots of lovely new stash to stroke including Blonde Moments, Sassafrass Lass and Rob and Bob papers, lots of yummy Bazzil blossoms, Queen and Co brads, 7gypsies stickers and lots of other scrummy stuff! Frankly I was quite restrained in my spending, there were so many things I could have bought, like pretty much everything at the Art from the Heart and Scrap Revolution stands. Same time next year then, as my Mum said on the way out......

Do you like my piccy? I went all clever and arty and took a pic of myself taking a pic in the mirror, then got even more arty with it in photoshop. Quite pleased with the finished effect if I do say so myself.

Later, dudes................

0 comments: