Unfortunately I've not had time for any scrapping today. Well, OK, I suppose I did have time but I was too busy surfing the wibbly wobbly web and stroking the new stash that arrived today. I treated myself to some Q&Co felt ribbon (it's self adhesive now, thank goodness!), some Thickers and some KI lace cardstock, and a set of Basic Grey precision files, which is one of those things that I kept meaning to buy but never quite getting round to it, and then kept wishing that I had. If you know what I mean....

I also got a lovely package of stash from Banana Frog complete with much Jenni Bowlin lovliness and some of the gorgeous new stamps - can't wait to get going with those!

Anywho, a blog post with no photo is just no good, so I thought I would leave you with this one. This little fella lives just outside our front door; we call him George. I snapped him relaxing in the late afternoon sunshine last week when I was taking some piccys of the outside of the house for NPLH (now, remember what I said? I'm not typing it out again!).

And if they are reading this - hello to Mum and Dad! Just back from Benidorm and sooooo glad to be home, no doubt ;-)

1 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

I love your blog and have visited it a lot recently. Stop by my site .... I have a little something for you.