Now that the weekend is here I finally had some time for scrapping - so I thought I would have a play with my new Banana Frog stamps.

The pictures are from a trip we took to Southport last September, I think we had just got the new Sony point and shoot camera so we were taking lots of pictures to try it out! There was a fab european food market on Lord Street, we stocked up on all sorts of goodies (in fact it's making me hungry just thinking about the garlic potatoes!).

Patterned paper is American Crafts A La Carte (Pesto, I think!), and I used Budmo Jiggler and Take Note stamps from Banana Frog, along with some lovely Queen & Co felt ribbon.

I have had that paper for aaaages - another one of those that I HAD to have, and was saving for a special layout! I think Kate must have inspired me to use it with her layout here...

1 comments:

Lyn said...

Love the colours in the LO and can see why you wanted to save the paper its great. I do that all the time and end up never using them LOL.