I've been very bad at updating my blog recently, sorry! I keep getting told off! I thought I would have a bit of a play around this morning, so I have designed myself a new blog header, updated my Slide with some more recent layouts, changed my blog template, and generally just had a bit of a change! What do you think? I'm quite pleased with the blog header!

Its another Cyber Crop weekend over at UKScrappers, and the pace is a little bit less manic than last weekend! I really like the look of Shimelle's Mixed Media Mini book, so I might have a go at that later. The Banana Frog class is up now too - I did one of the sample layouts for the class. I'm really happy with how this one turned out.....


I used some of the lovely Pink Martini Orange Creamsicle papers from Banana Frog, and the circles from the Banana Frog Build A Bloom stamp set.

What else....oh yes, I am famous! Ha, not really, but I have got my picture in the local paper today. I went to a Chocolate Evening hosted by my sister Tracey (*waves* hi!) at Thorntons on Thursday evening which was part of the Bolton Food and Drink Festival, and had a fabby time tasting lots of different choccy's, doing a rather testing quiz, and icing a chocolate plaque (which is SO not as easy as they make it look!). Oh, and tasting some chocolate. And did I mention the chocolate? Here's a few pictures....



0 comments: