Goodness me, I have been neglecting poor old bloggie again haven't I? So, what have I got to show you......

This was one of my entries into a DT comp, and considering I finished it with only 10 minutes to spare I'm pretty happy with it! And I LOVE this sign that we saw in a shop window in Celebration - every store should have one! The challenge for the next round is to complete a LO using only cardstock and basic tools, no patterned paper or embellies, I've still got my thinking cap on at the moment for that one....

And here's another piccy for you....seven years ago today! Happy Anniversary Chicken! (my goodness, don't we both look TOTALLY different LOL!) Check out the couple on the top of the wedding cake, yep, its Mickey and Minnie! Very fitting for our wedding at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club at WDW, Florida....now you know where the Florida obsession started!

2 comments:

Thirteen Pink Ladybirds said...

Great LO, Swishy. Best of luck with the rest of the DT comp!
And Happy Anniversary, you two! Many more years to come... xx

Lucy said...

Congrats!