Another two LO's for you! My word, I'm on a roll at the moment!
The first one is another 8.5 x 11 - I'm definately starting to like this size now! I have used Sassafrass Lass paper, Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha's, Maya Road chipboard swirl that I have inked and UTEE'd, and a little bit of Heidi Swapp tape. Journalling reads...

"One of my favourite views in the Animal Kingdom - standing on the bridge into the African village of Harambe, looking down the river towards Expedition Everest in the distance. Looking at this photo its hard to believe that you are in the middle of a theme park in Central Florida!"

This one was created without the use of any patterned paper - just some buttons, chipboard and a couple of KI Memories felt flowers. Journalling reads...

"After our first full day in Florida, we decided to eat at one of our favourites, the Nascar Cafe on Universal Citywalk. Chicken strips for Mum, Chicken Caesar Salad for me, and big, fat, chilli burgers for Ste andDad!"

1 comments:

Thirteen Pink Ladybirds said...

Oooo, great LO's! Where are you finding all this spare time? Errr, can I have some?