26th August! That was the last time I updated my blog! Thats just laziness, that is! Although in my defence, I have been on holiday for, er, well, a week! (OK, so I have no excuse really!)

We had a lovely week in Albefuira, but it was sooooo hot, I was melting for most of the day! Was nice on the beach at about 4.30 in the afternoon, paddling in the sea, but apart from that I think it was a bit too hot for me, especially as the room didn't have air conditioning. At least in the Florida heat you can guarantee your hotel room will be chilly when you get back after a long day in the parks!
Still, it was just nice to have a week away, but I don't think I would have managed 2 weeks, not enough to do!

Back to work now, we have had a lovely new wooden floor fitted in the shop instead of the grotty old carpet - it looks much brighter. Coming up to the mid season sale in a couple of weeks, it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since the last one!

I will leave you with a nice piccy of the beach at Albefuira Old Town....(or I would do if Blogger would let me upload it! Maybe later...)

0 comments: